Every year the Estonia’s gastronomic elite choose 50 of the best restaurants. We have made a small selection. You can see the rest of the restaurants here.
- Hotel Telegraaf’s restaurant Tchaikovsky offers the rich flavours and the symphony of Russian cuisine. For many years the restaurant has ranked among the Estonia’s three best restaurants in the “Fine dining” category.
- Restaurant Chedi, which offers modern Asian cuisine, is just 5-minute walk away from Hotel Telegraaf.
- Restaurant La Bottega. Cosy restaurant offering simple Italian cuisine is opposite the Hotel Telegraaf.
- Restaurant Ö, which offers modern Estonian cuisine, is 10-minute walk away from the Hotel Telegraaf. The menu is compiled using local products according to their season. Everything they offer they try to make themselves, from dried berries to baking their own bread.
- Ore is a 5-minute walk away from Hotel Telegraaf. The creative and eclectic chefs at restaurant ORE make sure to bring to the table new flavours and interesting pairings. ORE is a meeting place for the clean and nuanced tastes of the world’s cuisines. The dishes are technically masterful and varied, the vibe uncompromising and cosy.
- Mon Repos is situated in the beautiful park of Kadriorg. The French brasserie-type menu on the first floor, which combines modern and KAdriorg’s golden age flavors, is designed to offer you a pleasant refreshment.