The magnificent building Hotel Telegraaf as we know it today was built in the old town of Tallinn at Vene Street 9 in 1878. Designed by the architect Peter Schreiberg from St. Petersburg, it was originally a four storey house, the two topmost floors added later.
In 1918 the Telegraaf House came into its own! It became the main centre of communications – a great post office with full telephone services offered to public until 1992. Hotel Telegraaf opened its doors in 2007.
The story of the Hotel Telegraaf is the story of Tallinn. It is fitting that the ancient cultural centre of Estonia should now boast an elegant five star hotel at its very heart in its most ancient and distinguished Vene Street – the street of hospitality.
The hotels’ 84 rooms, including 3 standard suites and 1 Presidential Suite, are designed in Modern Art style with Art Deco touches and offer refined and elegant decór. Most of the rooms feature Medieval Old town views.
Hotel Telegraaf in Tallinn’s Old Town offers a wide choice of guestrooms either with courtyard or street side view, historical or modern design. All of our rooms are carefully blended with Tallinn’s historical charm and modern design, being equipped with double or twin beds and an en-suite bathroom.Read more
“A little bit of humour, love and salt“ – this is how Vladislav Djatšuk – Chef de Cuisine describes gastronomy. Restaurant Tchaikovsky presents a bold, modern meeting of French tastes, Russian traditions, and Estonian ingredients. It is the Czar’s cuisine giving way to a refreshing new take on old traditions.
Please join us by making your reservation for an evening with Tchaivkovsky.
Pool & Sauna renovation January 9 – March 15, 2017
We are improving our product for your future continued comfort for the year of 2017 when Hotel Telegraaf will turn 10 years. Necessary renovation works have been planned at the Telegraaf Spa (Swimming pool and sauna areas). Treatments will be done in our guest room nr. 314 located on the 3rd floorAbout the SPA